|WeChat for Computer (Windows 7/8/Vista/XP)|
WeChat provides multimedia communication via texting, hold-to-talk voice messaging, broadcast (one-to-many) messaging, photo or video sharing, location sharing, and contact information swap. WeChat chains social networking via mutual streaming content feeds and location-based social plug-ins like "Shake", "Look Around", and "Drift Bottle" to chat with and attach with local and international WeChat users.
Photos can be taken and embroidered with creative filters, captions, and positioned into a personal photo journal for sharing with other users. User data is secluded via an on-demand contact list backup and retrieval to/from the cloud. WeChat claims to present a societal networking platform that emphasizes user privacy and fast reply performance.
Registration is accomplished through Facebook Connect, mobile phone SMS or VM, or Tencent QQ. The application was primarily launched as Weixin in China in January 2011 and with worldwide language support in October 2011, and re-named as WeChat in April 2012. It is being endorsed in India through gaming site Ibibo, in which Tencent holds a chance.
The app is accessible in the App Store for iTunes, Google Play Store for Android, BlackBerry App World and Marketplace for Windows Phone.
Some Salient Features of Wechat:
- Free cross-platform. Individual and group messaging with text, voice notes, images, videos, and more.
- Secure, locally stored message histories forever accessible offline.
- NO Advertisements! – Private, group-based photo-sharing social network.
- Extremely easy friend adding up by shaking your phones collectively, scanning QR codes, syncing with your contacts on your phone, sharing IDs, and using location-based services.
- Blazingly fast registration with your handset.
Now question must be arising on your mind that how to run wechat on windows PC
Step 1: Download Android emulator required to run Wechat for pc:
- To download Wechat, an emulator is required. Bluestacks is the most usually used emulator and one can download it from the link bluestacks.com.
- After downloading, set it up on your pc by following the directions provided, as you would in general install any other software.
- Click the stop button and restart your pc if inquired for.
Following these all above said steps will download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your pc.
Step 2: Download Wechat for pc:
- Tick on the Bluestacks icon on your desktop.Click here for Download Bluestacks
- Move about your mouse over the search box; make sure you are connected to the internet before starting the download procedure.
- Download Wechat files by typing it in the search box.
- Double click on the Wechat file and fix it.
That is it. You are finished installing Wechat on your PC. Now you can benefit from Wechat on your laptop or PC. We can lope Wechat in Windows 7 and Windows 8 in the similar way.